Sunday, January 12, 2014

Today was a good day for Ainslee but I felt a bit icky all day and developed a headache that progressively got worse. Needless to say, I played with Ainslee when I could but she played a lot by herself some too. For this I feel horribly guilty but my head was throbbing. The kind of throbbing that intensifies with standing and being in lights. On a bright note, I did more "under blankie with Mommy" for Ainslee today which made her happy. Being under the blankie with her was fun, of course, but also helped shield my eyes from the light.

Ainslee had an okay potty day but a few accidents. She did awesome though, as always, when we went to Sam's. She requested the potty, as we knew she would, and peed in the potty. :)

I downloaded Ainslee a game today on my Kindle and Ainslee loved it! We played it after lunch and after dinner. It's really cute. If you have a Kindle Fire and your kid likes Bubble Guppies, search the Kindle store for Bubble Guppy apps. The app is here: http://www.amazon.com/Bubble-Guppies-Animal-School-Edition/dp/B00GK4SBMY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1389574197&sr=8-7&keywords=bubble+guppy+app If your kid has never watched Bubble Guppies, then they should. It's so cute (and educational)!

For 30 Day Mom Challenge, today was, pray for wisdom which I did. I try to pray every now and then for stuff, though I may not be the greatest Christian or attend church regularly, but I do pray every now and then. I notice, also, that when I pray it's usually about that sweet girl of mine about matters of her happiness and me making the right choices to help foster that and her development.

No comments:

Post a Comment