Sunday, January 26, 2014

Okay, okay so I got slack. It was a busy week and last and, quite honestly, Ainslee had an icky week at school with trying to bite and such. After I got her to bed at night, all I wanted to do was shower and go to bed so I did.

I'm not sure what was up with Ainslee's biting but I have narrowed it down to two things: 1) either something (or someone) was different at school or 2) (and I think the most plausible) she was tired. Silly girl refuses to nap in the afternoons at Gigi's house so, essentially, she's not getting as much sleep as she usually does. On the flip side, she's been refusing naps for a long time so that could be a negative cause; she was having biting problems last week. Corey was off on Thursday so he picked her up, she napped when they got home, and she had a good day Friday. With that said, maybe she was tired but maybe the biting was due to just coincidence (and maybe something to do with the weather, and the crazy cold temps that floated in to SC last week).

Otherwise Ainslee is doing great: imitating more, saying more, and just blossoming! :) Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment